There are many new things that need to be made or purchased for the Canton of Nimenefeld.
Things to be made -
Flagpoles for along the road - It has been suggested that instead of replacing the yellow castles with poles. We have decided not to replace the castles but rather to add poles to the castles. Furthermore we've decided to paint our badge on the castles.
The poles and flags would go inside the holes that are in the top of the castles. They could be made out of either wood, PVC pipe or iron.
- DONE - Eogan and Cathaoir will make the stencils
- DONE - Nimmies have painted the badges
- DONE - Badges painted by Crown in November 2012
- Stephan will design the poles
- Stephan have them made by June
Clothes Rack - This would be one or two clothes racks built similarly to the wooden one that we already have.
- XXXXX will build the racks
- Racks will be done by XXXXX
Nimenefeld War Banner - We should make a war banner that is 9' long with the populace badges of Atlantia, Windmasters' Hill, and Nimenefeld.
- Elspeth has designed a flag
- It will be done by June
Make simple tunics - Khazarain and Elspeth discovered while working at the Newcomers point that instead of a wide variety of garments it would have been better to have several simple tunics probably made out of yellow and red fabric.
- XXXXX will sew the tunics
- Tunics will be done by XXXXX
Package loaner garb - It was determined at the last event that it would have been easier to package garb together so that they can just hand somebody a tunic, pants and belt. This way they wouldn't have had to dig through a pile of garb each time they tried to put an outfit together.
- XXXXX will do the packages
- Packages will be done by XXXXX
Things that need to be purchased -
A new pop up tent - There is a need for small tents here and there throughout the event so we need to replace the old pop up.
- XXXXX buy the tent
- Tent will be bought by XXXXX